SAP HANA XSA COURSE CONTENT
Overview and Introduction
- Introduction to XSA, Architecture and Set up of XSA users with basic roles.
- Tooling in XSA: Web IDE for IN MEMORY DB, GitHub, XS Admin Cockpit, Database Cockpit, XS command-line tools, and basic navigations.
- Simple MTA project creation, creating database module, loading data manually into tables.
- Creating CDS artifacts, loading data into them using flat files.
- Creation of DDL tables, views as design-time objects using hdbtable files.
- Understanding of Package.json, HDI config, and YAML files.
- Basic understanding of IN MEMORY DB services creation and attaching them to Applications.
- Complete understanding of the build process into the database.
- Connecting to Database explorer and access SQL console for run-time access of objects
- Creation of Calculation views of Dimension and Cube type.
- Learning the advanced features in CVs available in SP04.
- Performance optimization of CVs, Union pruning, Joins in the end and Star join, etc.,
- Data provisioning using SDA Virtual tables, remote source, and Custom user service creation. · SDI Flow Graphs to design the data flow for EDW.
- HDI container in more detailed, schema-less development, no repository, and private builds. · Access provision to HDI container, non-HDI container and Cross Container scenarios. · Stored procedures and anonymous blocks and Libraries (new 2.0 SP02).
- Table functions, map merge, and map-reduce logics.
- Debugging SQL scripts in Web IDE for IN MEMORY DB.
- XS Odata, XS js developments, basics.
- Connecting to Database objects using a service.
- Introduction of Node js and its developments.
- Debugging xsjs and node.js files.
- Creating simple applications from TechEd materials.
- GitHub branching process for source control
- Organization and Space in Multi-tenant database
- Deployment process using an xs-CLI tool
- XS-migration tool in detail, with a checklist.
- Run the migration from xs classic to advanced
- Design time IN MEMORY DB security role development
- XSA user authorizations for analytics and also html applications
- Cross scenario of using HDI container CV in BW on IN MEMORY DB and S/4 IN MEMORY DB · Introduction to Cloud Foundry in SAP Cloud Platform, IN MEMORY DB as a service · Web IDE full-stack development in SCP, building HDI objects on cloud
- Cloud Foundry is open source, build and deploy the basic application on CF using cl tools
- Introduction to New Application programming model On-premise and Cloud
- Cloud Application Programming Model CAPM – Introduction Only
- Introduction and best practices for the Migration of XS projects
- Consuming Cross Schema Data